Onshore CompoSol® Vessel
CompoSol® Vessel is an Engineered and Designed Composite Repair System for use on vessels and tanks suffering from both internal or external corrosion, including through wall defects.
Utilisation of CompoSol® Vessel eliminates the expensive and time consuming requirement of hydrotesting associated with hot work repair methods.
CompoSol® Vessel is used as a wet lay up on all types of ferrous and non-ferrous vessels to restore operational integrity in line with International Standard ISO 24817.
APPLICATION Surfaces should be clean and free from loose rust and contamination and preparation should be in line with the requirements of the latest International Standards.
CompoSol® Vessel should only be applied by applicators trained and certificated in line with ISO 24817, ASME PCC2 and ACORES Audit requirements.
• No need for expensive, time consuming hydrotest making a Cost Effective repair
• Can be applied to surfaces prepared to ST2 standard
• Meets all relevant International Engineering Standards
• Resistant to a wide range of chemicals encountered in petrochemical industry
• Applied only under cold permit-to-work procedures
• Can be used on perimeter surfaces, nozzles, baffles and weirs
• Fire Rated to BS476 Parts 6 and 7
• Carbon Footprint less than 40% of steel replacement PRODUCT DATA
• Repairs can be made in excess of 30 Barg
• Application Temperature +100C to +500C
• Service Temperature –500C to +700C
• Storage: In original containers in dry conditions between 50C and 350C
• Protect from frost and excessive heat