Onshore CompoSol® Pipework
CompoSol® Pipework is an Engineered and Designed Composite Repair System for use on pipes and piping systems, including bends, tees, reducers and complex geometries, suffering from either internal or external corrosion, including through wall defects or mechanical damage.
CompoSol® Pipework is used as a wet-lay-up around all types of ferrous and non-ferrous pipes to restore operational integrity in line with the latest international standard ISO 24817.
Surfaces should be clean and free from loose rust and contamination and preparation should be in line with the requirements of the latest international standards.
CompoSol® Pipework should only be applied by applicators trained and certificated in line with ISO 24817, ASME PCC2 and ACORES Audit requirements.
• Cost effective
• Can be applied to surfaces prepared to
• Meets relevant International Engineering
• Resistant to a wide range of chemicals
encountered in petrochemical industry
• Applied under cold permit to work
• Can be used on all types of geometries
• Fire Rated to BS 476 Parts 6 and 7
• Repairs can be made in excess of 120 Barg
• Application Temperature +10oC to +50oC
• Service Temperature –50oC to +150oC
• Storage: In original containers in dry
conditions between 5oC and 35oC
• Protect from frost and excessive heat