Onshore CompoSol® Flat
CompoSol® Flat is used as a wet-lay-up on all types of flat surfaces (horizontal or vertical) to restore operational capacity.
Surfaces should be clean and free from loose rust and contamination and preparation should be in line with the requirements of the latest international standards.
CompoSol® Flat should only be applied by applicators trained and certificated in line with ACORES Audit requirements.
• Cost effective
• Can be applied to surfaces prepared to ST2 standard
• Applied under cold permit to work procedures
• Minimises added weight
• Easy to apply, no special equipment required
• 100% Solids—No shrinkage
• Can be used to create surface falls
• Fire Rated to BS 476 Parts 6 and 7
• Carbon Footprint less than 40% of steel replacement PRODUCT DATA
• Application Temperature +10oC to +50oC
• Service Temperature –50oC to +60oC
• Pot Life 45 –60 minutes at 20oC
• Gel Time 4 hours at 20oC
• Cure Time 24 hours at 20oC
• Overcoat in 16 hours with solvent-free paint
• Storage: In original containers in dry conditions between 5oC and 35oC
• Protect from frost and excessive heat