IMG Composites Offshore CompoSol® X-Protect
CompoSol® X-Protect is an Engineered Composite Repair System used to prevent the spread of external corrosion.
CompoSol® X-Protect is used as a wet layup around all types of ferrous and nonferrous pipes and piping systems to prevent the spread and worst effects of external corrosion.
Surfaces should be clean and free from loose rust and contamination and preparation should be in line with the requirements of the latest international standards. To obtain all the benefits associated with CompoSol® X-Protect, it should only be applied by applicators trained and certified in line with ISO 24817, ASMEPCC2 and ACORES Audit requirements.
• Cost effective
• Can be applied to surfaces prepared to
• No shut down necessary
• Applied under cold permit to work
• Easy to apply, no heavy equipment
• Can be used on all types of geometries
• Resistant to a wide range of chemicals
encountered in petrochemicals
• Application Temperature +10oC to +50oC
• Service life up to 20 years
• Service Temperature –50oC to +150oC
• Storage: In original containers in dry
conditions between 5oC and 35oC
• Protect from frost and excessive heat