IMG Composites are internationally recognised as a supplier of advanced composite engineered repair solutions to the energy and defence sectors. We have a practical and professional approach to the integrity management issues faced by our large network of clients throughout the globe. Engineering and scientific expertise are widely accessible throughout global activities via IMG Composites online Technical Database that enables personnel on the move to remotely access technical resources. With dedicated in-house testing facilities in the UK and Abu Dhabi, IMG Composites has the capacity to handle the vast majority of integrity management scenarios that might emerge.
IMG Composites Ltd are:
- ISO 9001:2008 Registered
- First Point Assessment (FPAL) Registered & Verified
- Winner of the OEA Award for Best Offshore Engineered Repair Solutions Provider 2014
- A Member of the Joint Industry Composite Working Group funded by the world's major oil companies and organised by ESR Technology.
- A Member of ACoReS (Association of Composite Repair Suppliers) which promotes competence in the design and application of Composite Repairs. ACORES carries out independent audits of the systems and processes used by IMG Composites Ltd to ensure that it meets all the requirements of the current International and Industry standards.
IMG Composites Ltd Manufacture, Supply, Design and Install the CompoSol® range of repair systems which are extensively used for:
- Engineered Pressure Retaining Pipeline and Pipework Repairs
- Engineered Pressure Retaining Vessel Repairs
- Engineered Stub Encapsulations
- Engineered Structural Repairs
- Vessel and Tank Internal Repairs and Coatings
- Specialist Epoxy and Resin Systems
- Anti Slip Systems
All CompoSol® external repairs are certified to BS 476 Parts 6 & 7, Class "O" Standard for Fire Propagation and Class 1 for Spread of Flame Resistance.
IMG Composites Ltd Composite Repairs comply with the following International and Industry recognised standards:
Petroleum, Petrochemical and Natural Gas Industries
Composite Repairs for Pipework
Qualification and Design, Installation
Testing and Inspection Qualified for both Type A and Type B Defects
Non-Metallic Composite Repair
Systems for Pipelines and Pipework
Article 4.1: High Risk Applications
Article 4.2: Low Risk Applications
Design of Composite Repair Specification
Installation Procedures for Composite Repair Specification
Temporary/Permanent Pipe Repair Guidelines